The popular Astral Tournament, a turn-based online strategy card game, released by Alexey Stankevich's Apus Software in 2002, was embraced by players worldwide and received favorable reviews at game sites and game magazines. In April of 2006, Astral Tournament II went into preproduction and in June, Richard Garfield and Skaff Elias from Three Donkeys joined the project and the expanded game has evolved into Spectromancer.
* Open your mind and discover your power. Build your character’s spells and abilities over time in the extensive single-player campaign filled with surprising challenges.
* Be first in your class. Master eight special spells per class, making each duel distinctly different.
* Unlock over 100 cards. As you explore the world, you add new spells and new allies to your side, each of which opens new strategic options to master.
* Simple to understand, difficult to master. An elegantly-designed battle system pits you against hundreds of scenarios of engaging tactical depth.
* Think fast! Go head to head with other masters in hotseat, LAN or online multiplayer battles.
* Gloat over your victories. Earn badges for your accomplishments and view them in your in-game profile.
* Online League. Check out the leaderboards so that you always know where you stand with the competition.
Requisitos do Sistema:
28 MB RAM